When my brother returned from honeymooning in Havana, he gifted me box of fine Cuban Montecristo #2 cigars. I knew I needed a good place to store them for a long period of time. An insurance policy. And the humidors I researched at the time wouldn't cut it.
You see, I'm an individual who doesn't necessarily need a lot of things - I just wanted to buy really good things once. So I sought out a master craftsman to build for me a cigar humidor - out of solid hardwood. Traditionally crafted. Hand-finished with fine oils. A humidor that I could be proud of, and leave for my kids one day. Something different, celebrating art through craftsmanship and even art through nature.
And I simply wondered if there were more people out there looking for the same thing that I was. We were right.
So using my roots in organic and industrial design, I brought together a team of craftsman and artists that together we create the most well-built, finely crafted and well-designed functional cigar humidors available anywhere. I've travelled around the world to find just the right companies and suppliers of materials.
Since beginning, Vanderburgh & Company Ltd has had the privilege and honor of working for hundreds of clients around the world - like you - with that same vision. And we've been able to work with notable brands like:
- The Indianapolis Motor Speedway - building their 100th anniversary Brickyard Humidor
- Hennessy Cognac - building two unique humidors for their Hennessy XO and their Hennessy Richard cognac.
- Famous golf courses
- Many premium boutique cigar brands. Mombacho Cigars. RomaCraft. Lou Rodriquez Cigars. Jamieson CIgars.
- Featured in The Robb Report
- Featured in Cigar Aficionado
- Featured in Very Best magazine
So that's a little story of who we are and where we came from. It's a simple story but it's true.
We'd be honored to work for you.